25 Excellent Problem Solution Essay Writing Prompts
Problem solution essays are the essay that gives the description of some problem vividly with some proposal of some solution to it. It presents the argument and claims the problem to be practical and feasible. It also gives an idea whether the problem is cost-effective or workable or not. It also vividly explains the reason behind the goodness of the solution than the other.
When you are beginning to write your essay, make sure you are picking up a couple of topics, then search out for the ideas then plan it accordingly. Following are the categories from where you can choose the topics of your choice.
25 prompts on problem solution essay writing
- In which way we can help the homeless people in our society.
- The best way to avoid teen pregnancy.
- What is the way to deal with the problem of illegal immigration?
- How can we decrease the level of illiteracy in the society?
- How can be human trafficking be prevented?
- How can the use of steroids be limited in sports?
- How should be a college handle the combination of sports, education, and business perfectly?
- What are the ways o teach the kids by the respective coaches?
- What is the way to prepare the players for the inevitable loss in sports?
- The way the players should be paid. What should be the divisions?
- How can the fee structure of the college be made more affordable?
- In what way should the college students study to make their future better?
- How can teenagers be in shape when they are not involved in some sports?
- What is the way to make the school and colleges safer?
- What is the best possible way to gain self-confidence?
- In which way the schools can help the students to prevent childhood obesity.
- How can the schools give special education to the special children?
- What should be done to avoid bullying and teasing in the schools?
- What is the appropriate way to handle the usage of social media by the parents of their children?
- How can parents help their children to prevent bad habits?
- What is the way to encourage the students to become honest?
- How should a person get training to become a safe driver?
- What are the best possible ways to avoid social cyber crime?
- What the girls for their self-defense should do?
- Write about the traffic violations. How can it be prevented?
Start by thinking about things that bother you or problems that you find irritating. If you've thought, "I know how this could be done better!" you have a great idea for your paper.
Step One: Think about groups that you belong to and problems that those groups have. Make a list of groups you belong to like:
- Hometown community
- Sports teams
- Hobby groups
- People groups (teenagers, high school students, college students, family, males, females, race, culture, or language group)
Step Two: Make a list of problems you have encountered in some of these groups. Sometimes, there is a plan for a solution but it isn't working, or maybe the plan isn't being enforced. The problem doesn't have to be a big one, but it has to be something you can convince other people needs to be and can be solved, or at least made better.
Step Three: Once you have your topic, you might want to go through the exercises in my problem solution guide to get ready to write.